Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spooky Halloween

Took the boys to the Brooks School carnival on Friday night. They are such little busy bodies this is my documentation of the night. They thought the pumpkin patch was fun, all the different games they could play and then the prizes. I use to go to this carnival when I was young to it makes me feel old and also full circle bring them to this. I also will never forget Max climbing up the jungle gym in his dog costume with his bushy little bum with his dog tail up in the air. It is an image that was so sweet and cute I hope it is ingrained in my mind forever. Also the pure innocents of playing on the playground in your dog costume completely unabashed. Love what these little people teach me daily. Hope your Halloween is nice and spooky! 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment