Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Castle Park

Today we ventured down to Folsom and play in the castle park. This park opened when I was young and my mom would bring us and we would play hide and seek for hours. It was so neat and big to us and now the boys get to enjoy it too! We played in the sand and I looked at the big trees surrounding the park. The are so golden and filled with leaves just about to fall off. Fall is almost here I can taste smell it in the hair. These boys keep me busy park hopping from day to day. 
 

 
These boys love trucks, dirt, and sand so much. Noah has inherited a love for it like Max. Give them sand and some things to play with and they will play for hours. It can be almost relaxing to me to sit and watch them play unless I have to interfere with fighting. It has been hard for Max to share which can be frustrating because I know it is typical for a 3 year old, but then he gets mad when people don't want to share with him. How do you teach this? Do you make your kids share or let them play with their own stuff? I always think if Max's is playing with other kids things then he can share his. We are still learning and figuring out how to teach this, I hope he gets better and is more inclined just to share and be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment