Thursday, April 29, 2010

NCLEX and a promised update to come!

So I have to take my state boards soon, but maybe not soon enough. I feel like all my nursing knowledge is slowly seeping out of my head and once I get the opportunity to take the big test.

I really need to blog about:
1. graduation
2. being 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow :)
3.our big move to California coming up

and so much more but boy oh boy I'm so tired and mustering up the energy to type is hard after work 10 hours. I know most of you probably do not care but this is a good journal for me and it helps me talk my life out which I really like to do, I'm a talker or in this case a typer.

So soon i promise an update it will come, hope everyone is having a fantastic day....Oh by the way did it snow at your house today on the second to last day in APRIL ? Because it did at mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment