Friday, April 16, 2010

Heart Beats, friday afternoon fun.

Today was eventful, after not feeling the baby kick, move, hiccup, NOTHING for 1 day I was getting worried I'm 30 weeks and its just that time where nightmare stories come about. Also I move heavy books all day and never sit down until the evening. Now I know I'm basically a nurse now that schools almost over {even though I feel like I still know nothing} and I should know better but I waited to call the Dr. I waited 2 days and then today after tremendous amount of back pain, a fever, and no moving baby I called and she said come on in.

Now I really don't want to be this paranoid person, I know a lot about babies and medicine and i got a long lecture at the hospital about how i needed to come in earlier but I just didn't want to. I tried EVERYTHING to get him to move for me. I got all hooked up and did a NST and magically his heart beat is there loud and clear and after a while he stars to wake up and move. I was mad at him, still am I little but I did get to lay there for 30 minutes just listening to his little heart beating away and my heart melted.

It was just one of those days...Im glad everything is good and he is healthy. I do wish I was bigger so he would have more room to move around, that apparently is the reason hes not moving as much because my belly isnt streching and hes squished, poor little guy because he still has to get bigger!!

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy that baby Harris is still beating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So scary! I remember not feeling Justin move for a few hours at a time and it would freak me out. Glad that everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat more... Get bigger... That's my philosophy, even when I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete