Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tuesday afternoon confession:


I've been up since 4:00am
Tuesdays usually aren't my days.
Its been rough around here needless to say. I am way hormonal and am too stressed out about life this is how my brain works...

we need things for the baby...
that costs money...
we have no money...
we have to put down law school deposits in 2 weeks...
law school...
moving far away....
debt...
A LOT of debt...
the prophet says it is okay...
the prophet says don't put off having kids...
our baby is coming soon...
I get to quit my job...
but that provides money..
we have none without the job..
are we making right choices....
sometimes agency sucks...

This is the cycle of death and is constantly on my mind. I try not to let it control my mood but man it hard! I know everyone is dieing to see where we move to law school.. So am I! I will keep you all updated because I know I have so many devoted followers to this blog :)

Happy Tuesday to you all
may your day be brighter than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment