Sunday, March 7, 2010

Keeping the spark alive.

In the spirit of our upstairs neighbors constantly yelling and screaming at each other, I am trying to constantly figure out how to tune them out and remind my husband how much I love and appreciate him because I never want to get to the point where are neighbors are right now in our marriage...its scary and uncomfortable to listen to them. And no we are not trying to, I'm sure others around can here as well, they make me sad.

So here are 10 silly reasons I am glad Larry is my eternal companion:

1. He watches the weirdest things on TV and has a weird fascination with boring history channel shows.
2. He times getting out of bed to the second, literally won't get out of be a minute before he has to.
3. Never ever yells at his wife
4. Shows everyone pictures of his baby
5. Listens to Harry Potter with me
6. Rubs my back at 3 am if I ask
7. wakes up early to write papers
8. falls asleep during sacrament meeting and then points out the other 20 men doing the same thing when I scold him.
9. Does the dishes...that is his duty as a husband
10. the back of his hair usually always sticks up no matter what he tires to do to make it stay down.

So to all you happy couples out there keep being happy and don't scream like our neighbors do because its not good for anyone especially when you wake up a pregnant women in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment