Monday, March 22, 2010

sunshine...


This is the view from my room, or old room I guess. I am back in Utah, and as we drove into the salt lake valley on Thursday evening tears came flowing uncontrollably from me as the sky was gray, gloomy, and rainy. I am struggling being back and miss my warm 75 degree beautiful El Dorado Hills. It was a quick trip with baby shower, sewing, eating home made bread, and lots of naps. I love being home (I still consider Ca. my "home") and have a hard time getting back to our normal day to day life back in good ol' Weber county Utah.

The sun helps me {A LOT}

I got lots of fun baby clothes and things for baby boy and lots of comments on how small I still am. I have mixed emotions on that end, because to me I am BIG but coming up on 27 weeks I am not measuring up :) He will just be a small baby, I mean hello there is no way I can push out a 9 pound baby, have you seen my frame!? Overall California was perfect, not long enough but perfect and warm.

I am counting down the days till I return, probably with a sweet baby boy in Larry's back pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment