Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentines Day Craft

So as promised here is my crafty valentines day activity.
I got some cute fabric and cute out little hearts and then sewed them over the pattern fabric then mounted them in these cute little frames.
I think they are cute and easy!

so there they are, I love valentines day and all the fun hearts but I'm not completely loving our wood paneling as a backdrop...ahh to live in a basement. Its been pretty cold this winter and its been a lot better only having to drive across the street for nursing clinical rather then Bountiful but I miss my first clinical group from last semester. All my nursing friends have really become my family its kinda crazy going through the intensity of nursing school and I am glad I have great friends to help me out and to study with.

1 comment: