Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEW!!

On Wednesday Larry brought home....
A NEW CAR!!
It is fairly new used car with little miles on it and has 4 beautiful doors and is nice and clean and only 2 years old. I'm in love....best of all we were blessed to pay cash and are proud owners.
Cars have always been our sore spot I think and we are truly blessed to have it and its nice and safe for our baby and us. We now have 2 cars which is a huge deal for us!
Other news, we started school once more and I am so grateful it has not snowed since our arrival back, love it! We are working hard and studying hard already but only 14 more weeks of school and then graduation!
On a sad note Larry is leaving me for Denver next weekend and If you don't know me that well its never good when I'm left alone, I don't deal well with it so lets all pray I can sleep by myself and not cry the entire weekend...and no, sadly I am not joking.

2 comments:

  1. if you want to come to cali, i'm leaving friday around noon and coming home monday around 11am (CA time) (this is all depending on if gpa doesn't come out... but if you want to come, let me know..) :) love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always come stay down here. No guarantees that it will be exciting, but we could try.

    ReplyDelete