Thursday, January 21, 2010

frustrations..

I do not want to complain and vent on this blog but I am feeling a tad bit frustrated. So my due date was moved up slightly, sweet right! but I'm now 18 weeks and still have no idea what I'm having. We have been in twice trying to find out and the baby is in a funny position apparently and the doctor just can't quite see, it makes me sad. Other people less pregnant then me know already and I'm starting to feel irritated.

I guess its really not that big of a deal but it was on my mind all day and feeling the baby move in me makes me just wanna yell at it to show its stuff! Anyways that is all of the complaining I will do, sorry for that and the boring post. Its not fun reading about pediatric cancer and deformities in my medical surgical class, I'm going to skip the reading and just fail the tests because its way stressful and sad to be reading about this right now, and I am sure Larry is sick of my random outburst of worry at night before bed.

tomorrow...crafty Friday post :) get ready for valentines day.

1 comment:

  1. Its okay. You will get your baby before they do so it doesn't matter. Just love it and maybe it will be more forthcoming with it's "personal" stuff.

    ReplyDelete