Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years Eve!

I decided to start a new tradition this year that on the 30th I would take all the christmas stuff on the tree then decorate it with balloons, and crate paper to celebrate new years eve. It works out perfectly actually because my dads birthday and Tom's birthday is on the 31st so it makes the house look birthday festive as well. The boys thought it was an awesome idea and loved all the balloons they could bat around. And then I added this awesome picture of Scout girl who is loving her jumper. she is getting so big and smiley. There is something special about having a baby during the holidays am I right? I don't know what it is but it's just a nice feeling. We have nothing going on tonight because we are lame and getting old plus with a nursing baby theres not a lot of parties to bring her along to. We will probably watch a movie and fall asleep before midnight! 2014 what a year! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment