Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HOME!

I am going home in exactly 7 days!! I know that Utah is where I live, and that me and Larry are building our home together here but El Dorado Hills has always been my home for 20 years and I look forward to going back almost everyday all year round. I love where I grew up and was blessed to have tons of friends and have the gospel strong in our community. I love the hills and the Target down the street, and the one in Folsom I worked in, and I love the restaurants and my parents house, and the smell, and the familiar roads with names and not dumb grid system numbers.

I love sitting on the couch and watching movies with my family and seeing friends families that I look forward to seeing each year, and the SHOPPING. Sorry Utah you just can't beat my beautiful mostly sunny California. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you have a blog! You guys are too cute! I'm glad you're coming home too...fortunately for me I still live 5 minutes away from my home!! Love ya-Kira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annmarie you totally just summed up my entire feeling of home!! Wish we could be headed home too....

    ReplyDelete