Monday, November 30, 2009

Happily Married

So yesterday for some reason I was thinking about all the divorced couples I know. I don't know why I was thinking about it but sometimes my brain just has a mind of its own. Anyways I was thinking how sad that I know couples that have been married the same amount of time I have an then somehow the marriage just ends and is over. It made me realized how grateful I am for my eternal marriage and even though sometimes Its hard and I am a pain in the butt especially now being pregnant and all chalked up on hormones I still want to always be married to Larry and am glad we are making it work. That is all I wanted to say, Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a cute couple... Congrats on the baby!! we are so excited for you guys. can't wait to meet your little one ;)

    ReplyDelete