Monday, September 14, 2009

Manic Monday

SO...nursing school is pretty intense, I mean REALLY intense. I do not do anything except work and studying and eat and complain My amazing Larry puts up with it and today I came home after being gone for 8 hours and soon facing going to the Hospital and taking a test, the house was spotless and dinner was on its way.

Seriously lucked out...
Not to mention he will be taking the LSAT in count them: 12 DAYS!!! He is also filling out law school applications left while getting good grades. I can not wait for this semester to be over and done with only 11 weeks left!

Side Note: We got a DVR and it was love at first sight. I can record Project Runway and Greys Anatomy and watch it later it and larry can record every football game ever, which he loves so he can re-watch BYU win over and over again. OH the joys of a student life, I am eagrly looking forward to the next stage in life...that cross our fingers is hapenning soon!

One last thing...if your looking for a good book and you've read Twilight 5 times and Harry Potter 10 times then i got one for you...The Hungar Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins is a great series in the making, read it you'll love it and be come addicted I promise you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment