Sunday, September 6, 2009

730 days

we made it!! 2 years down forever to go! That's right we have been married 730 days today and are celebrating our anniversary. We are so lucky to always have our anniversary fall sometime around labor day and this time we get a three day weekend! We watched the BYU football game yesterday and I just want a big shout out to go to the team because you gave Larry the best present ever!

We are going to Park City tomorrow finally after living in Utah for 1 1/2 years so I am exited to get a break from studying and baby making...

Hurray for 2 years, Can't wait to see what this next year brings...we love each other a lot and as the time goes by it become more apparent how crazy in love I am with my husband and how grateful I am to marry my best friend! and Larry says we have finished our mission...so romantic larbear anyways sorry its a lame post but its monumental for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment