Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Love To See The Temple



My grandpa picked me up at the airport when I got into Utah and I am staying with him until Larry gets back and we find a new place to live but I have started back at my job so I am commuting from Provo to Ogden everyday. While driving back from Provo last week I passed 8 temples between Provo and Ogden, 8 temples!! Over the summer we had only one chance to go to the D.C. temple, not having a car really was such a struggle, and i felt the weight of not being able to attend the temple regularly. I have missed the blessings of attending the temple frequently and the spirit I feel there, and I am feeling so blessed right now to be back living near so many beautiful temples and to get the opportunity to attend them whenever I want..what a blessing it is to me and Larry, It truly strengthens our marriage and gives us the boost we need to endure on! I love to see the temple it always brings a feeling of gratitude and love to be able to enter into our lords holy house.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your blog... Add us! And yeah we are so blessed to have the temple in our lives. I'm so happy that there are so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Laie Temple is closed until next summer. I am excited to go the the temple when we go home this december but it is hard to wait that long.

    ReplyDelete