Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Bye For Now East Coast..

As I sit here in the Vegas airport waiting to get back to Utah soil and missing Larry terribly I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from our summer living in Virgina/D.C. We left in early May and moved out with just our suitcases and slept on air mattress for 3 months :) I was really not happy about the move at first but over time I realized what a blessing it was for us to have this experience together, and it was a huge growing experience for me, who has never been past the rocky mountains. We did SO much and really had some amazing memories.


                


   We loved hanging out around the white house, and all the different monuments at night. We also made a quick trip to Philly and got to celebrate the 4th on the Mall! Our summer really was amazing filled with so many memories of getting lost, riding the metro everywhere, waiting hours for buses, finding cool places to eat, meeting friends, WALKING, visiting historical places and beginning to feel like a local. Shout out to Larry who worked his butt off to get us there and also my parents for helping make the summer come true!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the East Coast is awesome! Give Larry a hug and a kiss and tell him it is from me. And tell him I look good, I mean REAL good.

    ReplyDelete