Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Short Biography Of Us.

1. Larry and I were married in September in the Oakland Ca, Temple.
2. I am 20 years old and Larry is 24 years old.
3. We live in Ogden Utah.
4. We are currently attending Weber State University where I am pursing a nursing degree and Larry a political science degree and then law school!
5. We are living in my in-laws basement until our apartment in student housing is ready in a few short months!
6. It is freaking cold in Utah and I miss California and cry a lot.
7. Sometimes being married is hard but for the most part its pretty great.
8. I have a job working on campus at the bookstore lifting books and helping students.
9. Larry works at a cell phone store in Layton, we only have one car so sometimes I am car less but that is okay.
10. I have a new found love for Cafe Rio...its heavenly and only in Utah.
11. None of my close friends are married so I get pretty lonely when I am not studying or working.
12. My parents send me packages like I am away on a mission or at camp, it pretty much is the best thing ever when one arrives.
13. I hate the snow.
14. Larry grew up in Utah and served an LDS mission in Leeds England.
15. I graduated from High School almost 2 years ago yahoo!
16. This is the first time I have ever lived in another state.
17. I moved from my parents house into an apartment with my husband, weird.

I think that puts us up to date with what is going on with us. Its SO cold here, I have never felt so cold in my life. Its like to the bone. Sometimes I take a bath just to warm up and I have been feeling pretty homesick lately. Moving away to a new school, new job, new life is pretty hard for me especially because change is a hard thing for me to handle. Poor Larry is doing the best he can to keep me from being so miserable. He's such a great guy, and wants me to love Utah as much as he does....we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment