Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Harris Family Blog!

Welcome to our blog! After being married for about 4 months I think that this might be the easiest way for our families to see what is up in our lives even when we live far away. I think it is proper to start this as its the new year. Welcome to 2008! I hope that I can document the funny, random, important events in our lives. I am not much for journaling and I always feel guilty when I hear about how we need to document our lives for our future posterity. So this is my chance! Hopefully its entertaining to some, but mostly me. If I can blog twice a month it will be a miracle but it seems fun and easy so we will see. It could turn into a freak show of all my emotions and thoughts! Enjoy the blog and here is to the first official post!

No comments:

Post a Comment