Sunday, June 22, 2014

Max's First Primary Talk!

My baby Max gave his very first Primary talk on Sunday! Oh man makes this mom's heart swell to see him get up there and give a talk. He talked about how families can be together forever in the temple and showed a picture of our family. He was so sweet and did such a great job! I was proud of him he had practiced at home, but then started to get either irritated with me making him practice or something because he started to say he wasn't going to what he had practiced...then he got really upset and said he wasn't doing it when we made him practice for FHE. I backed off and on Sunday he got up there with Larry and did great. So funny how I want him to do well, and he does it on his own. Mom learning moment for sure. Love this boy so much, he is growing up too fast.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment