Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye Febuary.

So I haven't blogged this last week because I have been busy trying to work and get ahead on all my school work so I can start being lazy when I get home from work/school/hospital. That really is my life right now. Larry is officially done with mock trial and will now be back in my life on a regular basis!! He also is looking for a small job, so hopefully that will happen and work out for us because like it or not this baby will be here in 3 months time...and I will not be working for the first time in i dunno 6 years! Exciting times!

Randoms Of The Week:
I was in the O.R all day on Tuesday and loved it, except my back did not.
The baby kicks all night long, I really don't mind.
I turned 23...I'm feeling sad about it.
Larry got into 2 more law schools
I tried 2 new recipes
It was sunny 2 days this week!!

That is about it for us, we are boring right now hopefully I have funner things to blog about later this week and exciting events in the month of March!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I forgot to call. What schools did he get into?

    ReplyDelete