Monday, November 9, 2015

The sinus infection from hell!

I've been battling a cold the last 2 weeks not to unusual it's been damp and cold finally so I was just powering through until last Wednesday I was feeing awful and felt like I had a bad tooth ache Larry came home early and I went to bed thinking bummer I better get to the dentist. I woke up around 3 am in such bad pain I was bawling my eyes out. My upper jaw and cheek and eyes were pulsing with pressure I thought all my teeth were going to fall out. I took some medicine which I always feel guilty about being pregnant and waited till I could call my dentist the second the office opened. I went in with tears in my eyes waiting to hear what tooth would need a root canal or something and after some extras everything looked just fine. I felt like an idiot because I was in such bad pain. He told me it was probably a sinus infection and to wait a few days and see if it would go away being that I'm pregnant and sometimes they are slower to prescribe you anything. So I waited all weekend nursing the horrible pain and crying a lot and today I went right into my dr and it was determined I had a major sinus infection and eat infection. I have never been in such pain in my life. I feel like my teeth and going to fall out and my head is going to expose. I threw up multiple times from the pressure and even took a norco which didn't take any pin away. I'm currently waiting for Larry to get home to decide if we will go to the ER to see if I can get something for the pain because I'm not going to make it, I can't function or take care of 3 kids . I hope I get better soon and that I don't die because at the moment that would probably feel better then this!!  Also I think it should be a rule that pregnant people so not get sick! Seriously it's cruel and unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment