Saturday, May 18, 2013

Besties!

I will say it a million times I have the best friends around. These are just a few that I love and are my dearest friend...minus Jill in Texas who we love and miss and want her to move here!! We had a fun BBQ at the park to kick off summer. I wanted to catch us all. I have known Cari and Cortney for so long and now am getting to know Markie and Annie super well too. I know their husbands from high school and wrote Tristan faithfully on his mission. I even mailed him a wedding announcement to Manchester England! We are so blessed to get to stay home and be moms together and that our husbands are such great friends as well, they often meet up for lunch and have man dates. We are planning some fun things this summer. It is always a bit crazy when we gather because the amount of children we have fun it's always a great time. We laugh a lot! Love my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment