Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Facebook Christmas Card

I did not really have time to whip up a beautiful witty Christmas card this year so you all get this, a sweet facebook note, try to feel the love.

2009 for the Harris family was oh so full of excitement. We moved to Springfield Virginia in May for an Internship Larry has in Washington D.C. We went everywhere and saw everything, Even the Obama girls! My parents came for a week with John and David and we went to Niagara Falls, The Hill Camora Pageant and other church sites, We wouldn't have made it there without them.

We moved back to Utah in August, Larry drove across country in 36 hours with his intern-buddy back and I flew :) Larry then started studying AGAIN for the LSAT after taking a small summer break off of studying it and we started school again in August. Larry took the LSAT in September and did fabulous and then starting filling out application after application. He is done now with them all and just received his first acceptance letter, I know many more will be piling in! We are counting down the days till graduation in April!! Larry is the best husband working hard to finish school and provide for our growing family. He makes sure I have everything I need and is so patient and loving with me.

As for me I started nursing school, and have a very hate love relationship with it. It feels like I should be graduated from college but that is just how it goes with the nursing profession (ask anyone) I love working with the babies and giving shots is pretty fun. I am still working at the WSU Bookstore and found out right before Halloween I was pregnant. We are due July 2nd with an unknown gender at the moment :) I'm happily 14 weeks just about and am starting to feel better. I lucked out and have not vomited once! We are so excited and feel so blessed Heavenly Father would send us a sweet perfect baby, I can't wait!!

We are so grateful for this time of year to be able to be with family and friends and have the gospel in our lives. I am grateful that we are able to celebrate the birth of Christ and to share his message of peace and love this time of year. I am grateful to be sealed for time and all eternity to Larry and to my family and that Christ is the center in our lives.

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and happy Christmas!
Love Larry, Ann Marie and Baby.

Random events:
Moved 3 times
Celebrated 2 years of being married
One dead car :(
Bought One very old new car
3 more semesters done
1 semester left

No comments:

Post a Comment